The sound of static / O som da estática

Murmuring a murmur in the murmuring sea.
The sound softly whispers soothing me.
Tears tearing through the roars wave
Undulating broken by his shadow edge.

 
I whisper the murmur of a lullaby's refrain,
That tears through time and makes it stay.
The horizon smudges in a blur of orange
Is dusk? Is dawn? Something calls me...

 
I brush a caress on the membrane of the air,
It dances through the world, without haste or fear.
It pulls the water, pushes the foam,
I sway fixed to the music's tone.

 
I meditate and feel without certainty,
Something intimate within existence.
The deaf mute sound of the thing-in-itself,
Vibrates with life the Pi static.

______________________________________

(Pt original version)

Murmuro murmurando no murmúrio do mar.
O som sussurra suave para me aclamar.
Range rasgando o rugido da onda
Ondeando quebrada pelas orlas da sombra.

 
Sussurro o murmúrio de uma canção de embalar,
Que rasga o tempo e o faz prolongar.
Esborrata o horizonte borra laranja,
Anoitece ou alvora? Algo me chama…

 
Roço um afago na membrana do vento,
Dança sobre o mundo, com vagar, sem medo.
Puxa a água, empurra a espuma,
Meneio-me fixo ao ritmo da música.

 
Medito e sinto sem ter a certeza,
Algo do íntimo de toda a existência.
Surdo som mudo da coisa em si,
Vibra viva a estática em pi.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Saraiva

The Obscure Side